The micro-niche blog is the quickest way to start a profitable money-making blog. With a micro-niche blog, you can make a ton of money. If done right.
In this post, I will show you the exact way How you can build a successful micro-niche blog.
You will learn the following,
- What is micro niche blogging? How do micro-niche blogs make money?
- How to create a Micro Niche Blog from scratch? (even if you know nothing)
- How to find low-competition micro-niche ideas?
- How to do keyword research for the micro-niche blog?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a micro niche blog?
- 2 Benefits of Micro niche blog
- 3 How to Find profitable micro-niche ideas?
- 4 Create a micro niche blog using Bluehost
- 5 How to Find money-making Keywords
- 6 How to make money with a micro-niche blog
- 7 FAQs: Create a Micro niche blogging
- 8 Final Words
What is a micro niche blog?
Micro-niche is focused on only one specific topic targeting specific Users/Products.
- Bike helmets for adults
Bike helmets are a specific product of the industry. And, it only targets the specific user of the product.
The best example for the micro-niche sites are:
- Coupon websites: Every online buyer who wants discounts would search for coupon codes to get discounts. There are many websites available which are providing coupon codes and earning a good commission from affiliate marketing.
- Canva tutorials: canva is an easy-to-use graphic designing tool. Some bloggers are running micro-niche blogs solely focused on canva tutorials. And they are earning a decent amount of money by selling their premium courses and editable canva templates.
- PPT Tutorials: Did you know that you can make not only slides but also beautiful animation on Microsoft PowerPoint. Powerpoint is a must-know tool for professionals. People are teaching how to make professional PPTs on different tools like Microsoft PowerPoint, Google slides, canva, and so on.
Micro Niche vs. Niche Blog
What is the difference between Micro Niche and Niche Blog?
A micro-niche blog focuses on only one topic, where a niche blog covers over 2 or 3 topics.
Bike Helmet can be a niche,
Bike helmets for adults is a micro-niche (it is dedicated to only adult users)
Benefits of Micro niche blog
- You don’t need to be an expert to start a micro-niche blog
- You get highly targeted traffic from search engines
- The conversion rate is higher than niche sites
- Low competition
- You don’t need to wait years to get steady traffic and monetize your blog
How to Find profitable micro-niche ideas?
Few broad niches are always remaining evergreen like health, wealth, fitness, and fashion.
You can dig deep into the broad niche market to find out more specific micro-niches.
For example, weight loss is a broad niche and is a part of fitness.
Now, we can get more specific.
- weight loss for adults
- Weight loss for diabetic patients
- Weight loss for women
These are the micro-niches as they are directly pointed to their targeting audience and their pain points.
Here are a few more ideas of profitable micro niches
Drones are the part of tech gadget niche. There are different drones are available in the market for different purposes like video shooting, photography, drone toys for kids, delivery, and so on.
The drone is a very good micro-niche for tech enthusiasts.
- RAM in Smartphones
RAM is also a micro-niche topic.
Many tech enthusiasts and Gamers are looking for smartphones with specific sizes of RAMs.
You can help people finding smartphones with their RAM requirements.
- Camera Lens for iPhone
- Types of equipment for video shooting from smartphones
- Home automation
- And the list goes on
Create a micro niche blog using Bluehost
Great! Now, you know what a micro-niche blog is. And you want to make a micro-niche blog.
For starting a blog, you need a domain name and hosting platform. After using Bluehost, I recommend it to you. And it is one of the best hosting service providers recommended by the many Experts too!
Bluehost’s basic plan would be perfect for you. The Basic shared hosting package includes the following features that help your website run smoothly.
- 1 Website
- Free Domain 1 Year
- Free SSL certificate
- 50 GB storage
- Unlimited Bandwidth
Well, When I first started my blog, it had taken me 4-5 hours. I made mistakes that would have been easy to skip.
Before we get started, I want you to choose a Domain Name for your blog.
Because the domain name selection process is a little time-consuming, And you might not want to spend time choosing a domain while setting up your website.
Here, is Essential tips for your Domain name.
- Prefer the .com domain over any other extensions
- Your domain name should be easy to remember and type
- Use simple words, avoid numbers and complex words
- If the domain names you are planning are already taken, try combining two words.
- Don’t use any brand name in your domain name to avoid any legal issues in future
Now, roll up your sleeves, and let’s get to work.
Step 1: Click here to Log in to the Bluehost website
Now, the homepage of the Bluehost hosting is open in front of you.
Click on the “Get started” button and choose your hosting plan.
Choose the Basic Hosting plan if you just want to run a single website.
If you are planning to run multiple micro-niche websites choose the Plus hosting plan in that you will be able to run multiple websites.
Step 2: Register your domain name for your micro-niche blog
Now, type your Domain name in the Create a new domain section and click the “Next” button.
Step 3: Finish your sign up and registration
Enter your account information and select the account plan in the package information section. And create your account on Bluehost.
Step 4: Install WordPress and start blogging
The best part of the Bluehost is that you can easily install WordPress with one click from your dashboard.
Pick a theme for your micro-niche Blog
Choosing a theme is essential as it makes your website looks good.
There are a lot of free themes available on WordPress. I would recommend the Astra theme as it is SEO-friendly and offers customization.
Here’s how you can install a theme on your WordPress blog.
Log in to your Website First.
You can access your website by the link domainname.com/wp-admin
Now, you are at your WordPress dashboard.
Click on the “Appearance” option from the left sidebar and click on “Themes”.
Here, you can Search, install and activate a new theme.
Install Essential Plugins:
Here are few essential plugins that you need to install.
- RankMath for on-page SEO
- Akismet to prevent comment spamming.
- Smush for image compression and resizing.
- Pretty link for cloaking your affiliate link. (don’t use it for amazon affiliate as they don’t allow it)
- Elementor for building beautiful pages.
How to Find money-making Keywords
Before we get started, it’s essential to understand what are the money-making keywords?
When a person wants to buy something, he will do a little research about the product. He will use different search queries like a product review, product comparison, and so on.
Those kinds of keywords are called Buying Intent Keywords.
Because there is a high possibility that the person would use the affiliate link from the post and purchase the product.
In the micro-niche blog, the conversion rate is pretty higher.
That way, the maximum source of your income could be affiliate marketing from your micro-niche blog.
Read this Ultimate Guide on How to do keyword research for affiliate marketing like a Pro to know more about buying intent keywords and how to find them.
To find buying intent keywords and run a successful blogging business, you need a PRO SEO tool like SEMrush.
Benefits of SEMrush
- Largest keywords database for keyword research
- Backlink analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Find your competitor’s traffic source, top-ranking keywords, and many more secrets
- Audit your website to find and fix technical issues to optimize SEO
- Content research
- Content audit to optimize current content for ranking
How to make money with a micro-niche blog
There are many ways you can monetize your micro-niche site. But here we’ll discuss three proven ways that you can make money.
You can use all of these methods simultaneously to make more money.
Affiliate marketing is the ultimate way to make a decent amount of money.
There are many affiliate programs available like ClickBank, ShareASale, and many more.
But, if you are looking for the best affiliate program with the highest conversion rate products, you should start with the Amazon associate.
Amazon’s affiliate commission is lower than any other affiliate program.
However, the conversion rate is pretty higher.
Here is how you can apply for the amazon associate program.
Click here to sign up on the Amazon associate and create an affiliate account. They will manually review your website and send you a confirmation email in 2 to 3 days.
Once your application gets approved, you can get affiliate links and start promoting them on your website.
Showing display ads is the easiest way to monetize your blog. You can apply for Google Adsense to start showcasing ads. Google Adsense pays the highest commission than any other program.
Getting approval for Google Adsense is not easy as you need to follow its strict guideline.
However, you can’t make a very good earning with display ads As it depends on the CPC value of the keywords and quality of traffic.
When start getting a good number of visitors, you can start selling your products.
Sale your digital Products
You can make more money by selling your products than affiliate marketing.
The biggest benefit is that you don’t need to rely on commission as you can get 100% of what you sell.
With the micro-niche blog, you can sell the following things
- Premium content by paid membership
You can build and promote your stuff and sell it at any cost.
FAQs: Create a Micro niche blogging
Is the micro-niche blog still profitable in 2021?
Yes, the micro-niche blog is profitable. Because of its higher conversion rates.
Micro-niche blogging is one of the best ways to start your blogging career. Many people are earning hundreds and thousands of dollars from micro-niche blogs.
How to find micro niche keywords?
The first step for finding keywords is brainstorming. Brainstorm to get clear ideas on what people are searching around your micro-niche. And make a good list of basic seed keywords.
Then, go to any paid keyword research tools to get different keyword variations of those seed keywords.
Note down, the super-specific, lengthy (3-4 word phrases) keywords.
Also, check their monthly search volume and keyword difficulty to identify easily rankable keywords on Google.
For the analysis, you can use SEMrush. As it offers keyword research as well as in-depth competitor analysis.
Micro-niche is a proven way to get into the competitive market and start your Blogging career.
Blogging is a lucrative career as it offers decent income and freedom.
However, getting success in the blogging (in fact every) business requires consistency.
If you have any further questions, let me know in the comment section below.